The Rapture

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Let the Comments Begin

It seems the whole world has something to say about everything, so I figured I'd jump on the bandwagon. I have thoughts and feelings on many subjects, but I don't believe that I'm the only one who thinks and feels the way I do . . . contrary to popular belief. Because of this, I have decided to start my own blog where I will post on everything from Harley Davidson motorcycles to my faith in Jesus to political incorrectness. You're apt to find anything here.

Since I am just getting started, it will take some time to figure out how to do this "blog thing." So bear with me while I get set up and start posting. Comments are encouraged, but keep the verbiage clean and the "hate speech" to a minimum. Selah.

No comments:

Post a Comment